Updated: Aug 20
Maxi Dresses are a summer staple. This transitional piece of clothing can be spotted in every city, that's why Cafe Closet brings to you different ways to style your maxi dresses this year to look super chic and contemporary.
* For the first look, I have paired my maxi dress with a white shirt, yellow tie-up heels, and a bandana.
* The next look is perfect for beaches, just pair your maxi dress with a printed boho shrug and you are good to go.
( R's Tip: To shorten a maxi hemline, or to make your outfit look more edgy and chic you can add a knot somewhere along the side or hemline. )
* For all you Lisa Kudrow fans out there, pair your maxi dress with knee-high black boots and a black ripped denim jacket.
* Fashion is all about investing in multi-purpose pieces.
Wear your maxi dress as a knee-length dress, with a denim jacket and white sneakers for a more casual look.
2. Wear your maxi dress as a knotted skirt with a black elegant top perfect for a first date look!
I hope you guys enjoyed this blog!
Lots of Love,